Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!

AHHHH!! I can't even believe it! Tomorrow morning at 8:30am we go in for our BIG ultrasound. Brandon and I are counting down the hours! I am hoping and praying that Baby G. cooperates so we are able to get our 'money shot'. At this point in time, Brandon is still convinced that it is a girl while I am leaning towards a boy. As I mentioned before, it does not matter either way. I can honestly say that no baby will be loved more!! I really feel that when we find out the sex, it will be an incredible bonding moment for us and the baby. It will make everything feel much more 'real.' I will try and post the 'results' after we meet with our parents tomorrow night!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to find out Nicole!!!! So happy for you guys.