Wow! SO much has happened since my last post! No... I am not really showing yet but I'm hoping to 'pop' any day now! ;o) My mother-in-law came with me to my last appt. which was 2 days ago. We heard the heartbeat again! What an incredible sound! It was as strong as can be! The nurse made her prediction of what the baby will be (she guessed a girl!). I still think it is a boy (Brandon is still convinced it's a girl)! We will obviously be happy EITHER way but it's fun to guess!! I am happy to say that the guessing will all come to an end on October 27th. That is the day of the BIG ultrasound! We are SO excited...we can't even stand it! We plan to announce the sex to our parents/siblings by having a little 'celebration' that night. We can't wait!!! Be sure to cast your vote (over to the right) soon so that we can see what your thoughts are.
Baby G is almost 18 FULL weeks! Time sure is flying! He/She has become amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. I still have not felt anything but am hoping to soon! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment