Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our First BIG Purchase....




Mom G, Brandon and I headed out to the Baby's Room this afternoon. I am excited to say that we found Baby G's furniture for the nursery!!! It is exactly what we were looking for! It is both modern and traditional (a perfect combination!). The color we ordered is the same as these pictures, Classic Cherry (you can click on the pictures to make them a little larger).

Brandon and I are a little jealous, however, since this furniture set is nicer than the one we have in our bedroom! :o) Thanks again Mom and Dad G. for buying our crib!!! You guys are the best! xoxo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole & Brandon,

I love Baby G's furniture. We are all so happy for you. You are going to be such great parents.

I love this blog...we'll keep checking it.

Love,
Jackie, Mike, Katie and Ryan

Anonymous said...

Brandon & Nicole,
Absolutely LOVE the furniture...can't wait to see precious Baby G in the crib!!! Love you, Nadia