While eating at the restaurant, our waitress couldn't help but overhear all of the excitement going on at the table. Once she heard the news, I think she was just as excited as the rest of us! She was the cutest!
As we were getting ready to go, our waitress (Tara), came up to me and said "I hope you don't think this is weird, but I just had to get you something!" She handed me a bag. Inside the bag was the cutest stuffed giraffe I've ever seen! Tara had gotten the baby his/her first toy! I couldn't believe it. There were also two mugs in the bag that were entitled "New Mommy" and "New Daddy". Of course I was holding back tears! It was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me.

1 comment:
that was SOO sweet of her. the gifts she got you were very sweet!
Post a Comment