I can't even believe we welcomed Bradley into our lives a month ago now!! It seems like just yesterday. Everyone kept telling me that "they grow up so fast!" Now I understand what they were talking about.
Things are going so well for our new family! Bradley is growing and changing every day! Last week he weighed in at 10 lbs. 10 oz and was already 21.5 inches long!! Ahhh... my little porker!! ;o) Needless to say, he is eating well and is getting acquainted with the world around him. He discovers something new every day. He has been sleeping very well and only gets up 1-2 times during the night to eat and then falls right back to sleep! We are keeping our fingers crossed that this continues! :o)
Brandon and I finally feel that we are getting the hang of this whole 'parenting thing'. We truly are enjoying every minute of parenthood! The love that Bradly has brought into our lives is indescribable!
Thanks to all of you for your unconditional love and support. We truly appreciate all of the visitors, calls and cards. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
If you would like to see more pictures from Bradley's first month of life, go to: http://babygiven.shutterfly.com/ (once you go to this site, click on the pictures in the filmstrip to make them larger!)

1 comment:
I just can't get enough of Bradley and I'm so glad to see he likes the giraffe we got him! XOXO
Post a Comment