
Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath his skin (I know this is true because I am now getting kicks and jabs into my ribs!! At times, I get kicked so hard, it actually takes my breath away! Brandon and I are convinced that our little son is going to be a wild one! ;o)
Baby G is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though they don’t necessarily coincide with mine. He tends to get most fired up right before I go to sleep. Apparently that is his favorite time to play! Also this month, all five of his senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.
Brandon and I continue to count down the days! We can't believe that we only have 9 more weeks to go until I am full term!! We have been enjoying all the bonding time with our baby boy, especially at night when he is most active. We can constantly feel his kicks and movements at this time. We have so many hopes and dreams for him and cannot wait to meet him and hold him in our arms!
We had a doctor appointment yesterday and I'm proud to say that all is well! He had a very strong heartbeat of 138 and, according to the doctor, is already head down! Isn't that crazy?!?! It's all becoming so real!!
The nursery is almost complete. I can't wait to post pics for all of you to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment