Erin, one of my best friends, just 'surprised' me with the most thoughtful 'Mommy-to-Be' basket!!! (she just had a beautiful baby boy last week! :o) What an awesome thing to come home to after a stressful day! :o) Erin filled the basket with all of the items that really helped her during her pregnancy!!!
The baskets includes:
1. Stretch Mark Lotion (2 bottles!! I guess that means I will be going through a lot of that stuff!!)
2. Prenatal Vitamins (for a healthy mommy and baby)
3. Crackers (for the lovely morning sickness)
4. A book to document my Pregnancy (can't WAIT to get started!)
5. Mints (another good cure for morning sickness- or maybe she just wants me to have fresh breath for the baby's sake?!?!)
6. Preggy Pops (to make my tummy feel better AND to cure my sweet tooth! ;o)
7. Thank You Cards (SO creative!!!)
8. A Gift Card to a Maternity Store (she's my little fashion friend! She wanted to make sure that I go out and get a kick ass pair of maternity jeans! She's always looking out for me! :o)
As you can see, Erin put sooooo much thought into this gift!!! It put the BIGGEST smile across my face! :o) I will be sure to put all of the above to good use!!! Thank you again Erin!!! You are the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment