
The thought of Baby G looking like a prune right now isn't very appealing at all! You think they would compare it to something cute, like an apricot or something! But... a prune it is!!! With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, Baby G is making major progress. His/Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)
I am so incredibly happy to be in my 10th week!!! All of this fatigue, dizziness, nausea and lack of appetite is getting old real fast! I'm happy to say that I will be almost out of the weeds (AKA- done with my 1st trimester) by the time school starts. I can't imagine being upbeat and happy with my little Kindergartners when I'm feeling this way!
I am starting to get a little 'bump' and am excited to start documenting! I will be posting pictures soon! Stay tuned....

No comments:
Post a Comment